The Ravens Crossing (TRC) is a serialized, online, young adult, LGBTQ, sci-fi/fantasy adventure.
Our mission is to promote the reading, writing, and publishing of positive young adult LGBTQIA literature. At The Ravens Crossing, we seek to develop the most creative, innovative and enjoyable entertainment experiences in LGBTQIA genre fiction for young adults on the internet.
Head on over to the First Time Here page to find out how it all works.
Read the latest installment here: The Ravens Crossing
Begin at the Beginning and read the Season 1 stories in: The Ravens Crossing: Book 1
Season 2 stories in: The Ravens Crossing: Book 2
Season 3 serials are running for free on the website now! Don't miss the adventure!
The Ravens Crossing is:
- Written by multiple authors: Andi Lea, West Thornhill, and Amanda Corlies.
- Created with a team of editors, content advisors, artists, and graphic designers of all ages.
- A long term project with an intriguing cast of characters.
- A series of stories involving multiple characters, multiple points of view, and one goal: To tell a continuing tale of extraordinary events.
- Celebrating diversity.
Months of development have been dedicated by the TRC team to create something that has never been seen before on the internet. Everyone working on this project volunteers their time, and everything on the site is completely free. All of the authors agreed to work in a flash fiction style, limiting each daily episode to 1,000 words or less. Each story stands alone, but also works within the entire story arc which includes all three authors tales. TRC will grow, change, and evolve as the stories unfold.
What Can Readers Expect?
Expect the unexpected! Readers can find something new at TRC every day of the week.
- Monday through Saturday: One story each day.
- Sunday: Special content, news, information, and surprises.
- Interactive participation: In time, readers will join in the fun.
- Direct communication: Chat with the team at TRC.
We Welcome You to a New Experience!
Join us in the Wildwood neighborhood where Wildwood Avenue crosses with Ravens Road. Meet the kids at Wildwood High School as they discover what is happening in The Grove. Where studying for the next exam involves more than reading a textbook. Find out who is secretly crushing, who is bold enough to confess, who isn’t ready to commit, and what everyone will have to do to protect Wildwood.